Tuesday 17 May 2016

Garden in Bloom One Layer card

Good Morning. Today I am starting a series of 3 cards that we made at our Tuesday Club last week. I used the Garden in Bloom set which had not seen ink this year at all so I decided it was about time I rectified that. This was the first and by far the easiest card of the evening, a stamped one layer card.
The colours used are Hello Honey, Mint Macaron and Early Espresso. When making this card I would advise that you stamp your sentiment first rather than the flowers. When stamping the flowers I found that stamping the outline in Early Espresso worked best, then filling in with the solid stamps.
I liked to keep a stash of these one layer makes for popping in the post, so useful.
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors and the beautiful simplicity of this card.

    ReplyDelete