Thursday 5 May 2016

Introducing the new In Colours

 Now I don't usually do a post about the new catalogue things so long before it's available (1st June) but we had such fun creating these cute cards at training this week that I just had to share. The Baby Wipe swooshing technique inspired by my team members Jane and Sally Jo is still evident in these makes and went down very well at training. I had a couple of questions about it on yesterdays blog. You dip a folded baby wipe into your ink pad and then rub it down your card in a swooshing movement, not round and round.
 Introducing DAPPER DENIM
 EMERALD ENVY
 FLIRTY FLAMINGO
 PEEKABOO PEACH
 SWEET SUGARPLUM
And them all together again! Which one is your favourite? I would love to know!
 The April goodies are due to be with me soon so I will be getting those sorted in the next few days. May's code is already open and thank you to those who have already used it! Really appreciate your orders.
Julie
shop now

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is Peekaboo Peach. But all the colors are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the emerald envy, reminds me of glorious green and my stock pile of that is running low, so will be able to stock up on this alternative.

    ReplyDelete