Tuesday 31 May 2016

Last day for tea cups!

 Good Morning. Today is the last day of the current Annual Catalogue and the Spring/Summer Catalogue and I will be placing my final order around lunch time today and closing the Online Code Club down for this month. Today I wanted to share the card we made at my last Coffee and Card before my little holiday. I usually make an A6 size card with my ladies but I just had to share how to make this style of card with them after getting a demo from my lovely team member Amanda a few days earlier. 
My ladies loved making something different and it was one last opportunity to use the Cups and Kettles framelits that finish today. 
 The card is easier to make than it looks and there is a tutorial on the link I provided for Amanda's blog. I will be definitely making many more of this style of card with items from the brand new catalogue. 
 Hope you like today's make and will have a go at one yourself.
Code closing approx 1pm please submit any last minute orders before then. Thank you so much.
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this make Julie.... I too will be making more of these cards when I get my hands on new stuff!!

    ReplyDelete