Sunday 8 May 2016

Memory Keeping with Project Life by Stampin Up Retired Kits


Hello there and welcome to our Memory Keeping with Project Life by Stampin Up Blogshare. Today there are 10 of us taking part in the share, I think that must be a record! We are showcasing the retiring Project Life kits, most of which are reduced in price between now and 31st May. I am using the Happy Times kit which is great for documenting photos of your kids and family activities.
I have used some photos from 2004 and done 3 pages to document this particular holiday at our favourite place in Wales. I love that in 3 pages I have the whole holiday documented in Evan's album and I have already made a start on the next on on the back of the last layout.
 I love the photos of Evan with his hood up in the pushchair and just had to use them all. As you can see from the photo below I had a portrait photo and only a landscape pocket so I chopped the photo up so I could include it all and I added it into the pocket below. It just takes a bit of careful cutting.
 As you may or may not know I now have a craft studio and most of my supplies are now at the studio, with the exception of my Project Life supplies which are squirrelled away in the cupboards of my former craft room, now known as The Snug! Well I do struggle sometimes with my pages as although I have PL stamps here I have no ink pads! So when it came to do the card in the top left of the photo below I really wanted to stamp a title in the gap between the spots but disaster no ink pads! I then searched through my other Happy Times cards and cut out the Hello from one of the other cards to make a title.
I hope you have enjoyed these pages and you will take a moment to look at my fellow Project Life lovers pages. I LOVE my Project Life and it is my "me time" crafting and I am sure I am smiling as I work on it looking back over cute photos like these!



Julie
shop now
supplies

6 comments:

  1. So funny we chose the same set and made totally different layouts. That's brilliant.
    Love your pages like always Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Julie, thankyou xox You might need markers in the Snug my honey! Great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages as per usual Julie! I am sad this collection is going as its one of my favourite kits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pages. sometimes you do't need ink and stamps. The pictures speak for themself. His hoodie said it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always: gorgeous pages! Your sons will LOVE your albums (if they aren´t doing it already)!

    ReplyDelete