Wednesday 11 May 2016

More Tea Cups

As you know I LOVE the A Nice Cuppa bundle and I am so sad it will no longer be available after the end of May. I am making sure I get plenty of use out of it this month and today's share is a card similar to one I shared with you a few weeks ago but I switched the colours around.
I love tea and so this die is perfect for me, I've stamped it with the Grateful Bunch stamp to decorate the tea pot and make it a little more interesting.
I've really enjoyed the Love Blossoms DSP stack and it is still available, just! If you fancy it then make sure you add it to your order before the end of May - because it really is "tea-riffic"!
Don't forget that my Online Code is still active and available for the month of May with all online orders over £25 on my online store, www.juliekettlewell.stampinup.net
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment