Sunday 22 May 2016

Shaker Party Invitation

Hello there, another day and another shaker post! Today's offering is a shaker party invitation! This one was a little bit more of a challenge but I am pleased with the result.
It's quite a bulky invitation because of the shaker element but I think it works! I threw in a little Cucumber Crush this time to give it a summery feel
The pocket is a really easy one to do. Take a piece of A5 card (21cm x 14.85cm) and score along the 21cm side at 10cm and 20cm, then rotate and score on the shorter side at 1cm. Cut off the square in the corner, make tabs and then you have your pocket.
Hope you like this one and you have a great Sunday whatever you are up to!
Julie
shop now


2 comments:

  1. I love ALL of your projects, Julie! You are so talented! Thanks so much for sharing your work and inspiring me!!! Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant party invite Julie..... Love this...

    ReplyDelete