Thursday 19 May 2016

Shirt Card

Hey there. As a total contrast to the last 3 days worth of posts, I am sharing a male themed make today. We made this card at my Coffee and Card a couple of weeks ago and it's fab for those men in your life of all ages, just change the style of papers up a bit. 
The papers I used here are the Schoolhouse papers which are now sold out I am afraid but this little shirt works in many styles of paper. There are numerous tutorials online for how to make these, but I should really add it to my list of videos to do! 
I love the funky colours on this card and I used Tangerine Tango which is a colour I don't often use. Don't tell Mr K but I am putting this card away for his birthday in a few weeks time!
My Online Code is still running right up until the end of the month. Why not stock up on card stock or grab those bundles that won't be available in the new catalogue.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment