Saturday 14 May 2016

Twin Baby Girls card

Good Morning to you all! It looks like it's a lovely Saturday morning out there today! I am having a slower start to the day today as I will be running a busy Crafternoon Tea this afternoon for 14 ladies. I'll share our cute project next week with you.

Last week I was asked to make a card by my landlords for the electrician on the site where my studio is as his wife had given birth to twin girls. Luckily I had just made the card for my friends little boy so I knew the design I was going to use, I just adapted it to a double pink design!
I didnt want to use black ink for the Labeller stamps spelling out their names so I opted for the Blushing Bride ink and I am pleased how it came out.
 Looking at the image below I am so impressed with how crisp the striped baby suit has stamped out, it looks like it's printed don't you think? And yes I used the baby wipe swipe technique again!!! 
I forgot to share with you the other day, the gift I gave to baby Alfie's parents, a Project Life starter set to get them going with his album. This is the perfect gift for new parents, and it certainly a change from all the clothes you are usually gifted for baby!
I came cross this article yesterday about photos and getting them printed off and in albums and I wanted to share it with you. It's had a lot of interest on my Facebook page and is something I am really passionate about. We are the most photographed generation yet we are more likely to have less physical photos in years to come. Please take a moment to read and if you want help with that album then contact me about Project Life.



Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Julie, for posting the link in today's post about printing your photos, it was very thought provoking. I'm going to print out copies for my kids so that, hopefully, my grandchildren won't wonder when they are grown up why there are no actual physical photos of them when they were young. I might even buy them some starter kits too. My oldest grandchild is only 4 so catching up won't be too daunting if they start now.

    ReplyDelete