Friday 13 May 2016

Upcoming Classes

Good Morning. Today I thought I would do a little update on my classes as I have a few seats left on upcoming events. Most of my classes are listed on my Facebook page  EVENTS page which you can find HERE but I also have a page on my blog HERE which has some of them on.

If you wish to book on a class you can email me at thepaperhavenleeds@gmail.com. All classes require payment up front and are BYOA (bring your own adhesive) 

PROJECT LIFE EVENING
Tuesday 17th May @ 7.15pm
Bring your own PL kit and just pay £5 or I will make up a taster pack for you for £8 
Did you know we are part of a generation who take the most photographs ever but few are printed off and will be gone in years to come in this fast paced digital world unless we get them printed!

STAMP A STACK
Friday 20th May @ 7pm
Come and make 10 cards in 2.5 hours for £12 or FREE with a spend of £45 on the night.
There may be a couple of sneak peeks at this class and also I will have a special Australian guest with me too!

BOTANICAL GARDENS BOX FRAME CLASS
Wednesday 1st June @ 10am - 2 seats left
Wednesday 1st June @ 7.15pm - 7 seats left
Come along and make this stunning box frame project using the Botanical Gardens stamps. 
If you already own the stamps the class cost is £18.00 which includes the frame and a pack of pearls.
If you need the stamps (the class will only work if everyone has their own) then the class cost is £30.00 (the stamps are valued at £15.00)
Please bring your own glue.

NEW CATALOGUE LAUNCH NIGHT
Friday 3rd June @ 7pm
United Reformed Church, School Street, Pudsey, LS28 8PN
Please note venue change
Only £5 
Come and collect your catalogue, place orders from new catalogue, buy my old stock, make a card, browse my samples and have a cuppa and cake

SUMMER STAMP A STACK
Wednesday 29th June - 12 seats left
Saturday 2nd July - 2 seats left
10am - 4pm
£40
24 cards in one day with £25 goody bag and lunch included 

Of course I have lots more classes that are on my Facebook page so please do get in touch if you would like to come along to a class. If there is a class you love the look of but cannot do the date then please let me know as the likelihood is I can add in a mop up session.
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment