Monday 27 June 2016

Baby Card with Baby Bear

Hello there. I decided to take a little day off from my blog yesterday. Saturday was a busy day with a Christmas Card class in the morning followed by a very busy class using the Baby Bear stamp set. I had 11 ladies who came to make Baby Bear cards with me and I must say it was a lovely lovely afternoon. They were all proud of their stamping, and so was I. 

I have already shared one of the cards that we made (a couple of weeks ago here) so here is the second card that we made. 
I'm loving the new stitched satin ribbon which I used on this card in Blushing Bride. Also available in Pool Party (my fave), Very Vanilla and Real Red.
 I'll be back tomorrow with another make from the Baby Bear class. 
If you are local to me and you wanted to do this class then I can repeat this class for you on Saturday 16th July. Please message me for more information.


Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment