Friday 3 June 2016

Foxy Friends Baby Card

 Good Morning! Tonight is my Launch Night for the new catalogue and I am looking forward to seeing lots of my lovely customers. It's the first time I have run an event outside of my studio since moving in and I must admit it feels a little strange and I am worried I will forget something!

Today I am sharing a make with one of the sets we were incredibly lucky to receive on the final night of the cruise. This foxy friends bundle was near the top of my wish list so I am really grateful to Stampin' Up! that they gave us it early, it's made my life a lot easier and I have a lovely class planned for it in July so watch this space.
This card is based on one that was shared with us on the cruise, just a few slight adjustments made. I die cut a heart shape with the new Sweet & Sassy framelits. I have had a lot of fun making the little foxes with the stamps and punch.
 Look out for a class coming soon with this set!
 See you tomorrow
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with this card! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
    Inky Hugs!

    ReplyDelete