Tuesday 14 June 2016

Fruit Stand Suite - Strawberries

Hello there. I'm back today as promised with my last fruity post. This time we have my favourite fruit, strawberries, although this one isn't my favourite card from the set of three that I did, my favourite has to be the Peach card!
I made all the cards the same so that my ladies didn't have lots of different sizes to cut their paper! As you can see I added one of the new doilies to this one. They are smaller than the previous ones we used to sell and therefore easier to work with I feel. Love how it just calms down the strawberry paper a little bit.
The great thing about these cards is that I also used the Fruit Stand card pack which contains 8 sheets of Watermelon Wonder, Pear Pizazz and Peekaboo Peach so you can create all these makes with one pack of card, plus a few scraps of Daffodil Delight for yesterdays make.
Here are all the cards together. The Peach is my fave, which one is yours?
My May online orderers should now have had your packages in the post, I've had a few emails so I know they have been arriving! Can't wait to pick out a gift for June for you!

Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. I love your page and try new things that I see on here. I am really wanting to know how you make your supplies list link to your personalized pages to purchase. How your pictures have a tiled look. I have set up my own blogspot page almost entirely by using YouTube videos but do not know the "Language" to ask to be able to make my product list Look Good and Link up to a personalized page.
    Can you helP?

    Patience Holt
    notesfrompatience.blogspot.com
    patienceholt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete