Sunday 5 June 2016

More Foxy Friends!

Good Morning. Today is a really quick post from me as it is my eldest Son Ross' 17th birthday today and I want to spend the morning with him before he plays cricket this afternoon. For those of you who have been following my blog since the start (2007, even before Stampin Up) he was only 8 when I started this blog! Oh how time flies. He is a lovely young man and makes us laugh every single day.

Today I am sharing another card with the Foxy Suite and also giving you a heads up on a class I have planned for July due to popular demand at my Launch Night on Friday. Speaking of my Launch Night, a huge thank you to those who attended and supported me, it's much appreciated. Lots of love and thanks to my dream team of helpers, Mr K and Rachel for setting up and Jane and Wendy for helping on the night as well as helping me clear up with Rachel, Jen, Gemma and Kathy. Thank you so much guys.
Today's make is a little copy of one from the catalogue for my display on Friday evening.
Talking of displays, one of the items that had a lot of comments was the foxy frame in the photo below. I got asked if I was doing a class on it and the answer is YES! Details can be found HERE on my Facebook page and I will be adding them to the Blog events page soon. We will make the frame and a couple of cards. There are 2 options for the class, one with the punch and frame only and another to include the stamps too.
Thanks for reading today, I'll be back tomorrow

Julie

shop now

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment