Sunday 3 July 2016

Creation Station Gifts from the Garden


Hello there and welcome to this months Creation Station Blog Hop, you may have joined me from my lovely friend and fellow UK demonstrator Mikaela's blog or you may have come direct to me. Either way I hope you will stay with us for the hop. This month's theme is Gifts from the Garden and although I intended to do something a little more adventurous than a card, time as usual ran away with me so I am here with just a card. It is my birthday today (hooray) and I have received some amazing cards in the post, one even came from Utah from a lovely Stampin Up employee Donna. So although I am "just" sharing a card today, I will never underestimate the power of a handmade card in the post!
I wasn't sure whether to get the Jar of Love stamp set but after seeing many gorgeous creations I succumbed and made my purchase. We made this card at my Stamp a Stack event last week and the ladies loved this one. The jar was stamped with Stazon ink onto Shimmer Card and then cut out and we scribbled some Soft Sky ink with an aqua brush to create the look of water in the jar.
The cards at this event have to be fairly simple as my ladies make 2 of the same card in 30 minutes so I like to make them visually appealing but easy to replicate. I hope this one passed the test for that! I love the new ruched ribbon, or as one of my lovely customers calls it, wrinkly ribbon! It's so cute for tying a little bow.

Please take some time today to follow onto my friends on the rest of the blog hop by clicking on the Next button you will be visiting my colleague Kathy.

Have a great Sunday everyone!


Julie
shop now
supplies

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I wasn't going to but this set, but I can feel myself being drawn to it more and more!!
    xx
    PS Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie: This card is so pretty! I love the soft, subtle colors! xoKathyxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie: Your card is so pretty! I love the soft, subtle color combination! xoKathyxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is SO cute! Thank you for the idea. Best blog hop ever!!! Tina from OK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! I don't have this set yet but you are changing my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty little card Julie with super fresh colours. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete