Wednesday 31 August 2016

Autumn/Winter Catalogue LIVE tomorrow!

Hello there! Today I am sharing a little sneak peek from the Autumn/Winter catalogue that is LIVE from 1st September! Well technically it should be live from around 1am in the morning as long as all goes to plan! My regular online customers have had their catalogues to peruse since last week and one thing that is destined to be popular is the Cookie Cutter Christmas suite that I am sharing today.
This stamp set and punch has had a lot of love on my Instagram and Facebook and my class is filling up too on Saturday 24th September, details of it on my Classes/Events page. I have used the new Cookie Cutter stamp and matching punch as well as some lovely new paper too! The other items are from the Annual Catalogue.  I havent added the links for the products on this post as they are unavailable at the time of writing!
 This style card would work with any of the characters from the Cookie Cutter stamp set and I think I may just have to make one of each for my displays!
 Today is the last day to use the August Code as I will be closing the order off at about 5pm.
I'll be back tomorrow with a link to the new Catalogue!
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment