Sunday 7 August 2016

Creation Station - Get Well Soon


Hi there and welcome to the Creation Station Blog Hop today. We are smaller in numbers this month but I do hope you will hop around my fellow demonstrators blogs to see what we have been up to. This month we have a themed of GET WELL SOON and I searched my stamp sets for those words but couldn't find a stamp so I went with something that will hopefully still work as a Get Well Soon card. 
Earlier this week I saw THIS FANTASTIC CARD made by my karaoke partner from the recent cruise Bruni Bertucci! I knew I had to re-create it as I loved it so much but the internet connection at my studio is very hit and miss so I tried to do something similar from memory and here it my effort!
 I am loving the copper trend at the moment and it just so happened that my Autumn/Winter pre-order had just arrived with some amazing Copper Foiled card in it which I knew I must add to this card as I was already planning on embossing the wording with the Copper Embossing Powder.
 You can see on this final photo just how fabulous the copper embossing powder and the copper foiled sheets work together, a great addition to our catalogues. 
 I love how this card is a totally different style to the other ones I have made with the Thoughtful Branches and I would like to thank Bruno again for his inspiration. 
To see my colleagues work please use the buttons below, I can't wait to see what they have come up with!
Julie
shop now
supplies

3 comments:

  1. WAIT - WHAT!!!!! YOU CASED ME?
    Im totally starstruck.
    Thanks so much Julie. You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie: I love the elegant touches of copper in this card. It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing. xoKathyxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful, Julie! I love your take on Bruno's card. And that Copper; Divine! D x

    ReplyDelete