Friday 12 August 2016

Thoughtful Branches for Christmas

Hello there. Yes you guessed it, I am back with another Thoughtful Branches make but this time its a little different as it's a festive make! With the launch of the Autumn/Winter catalogue just around the corner, our thoughts turn to Christmas projects so I decided to include one at our Tuesday Club this week.
I've made cards like this before but it's always fun to re-visit an old favourite with a new stamp set. 
I hope you can see the glitter on the photo below which creates a lovely frosty look.
I always try to decorate the insides of the cards if time permits and it certainly did in this class so we had a lovely decorated inside.
The Thoughtful Branches is available for another 19 days and I have a couple of seats left for my class on Sunday 21st August, more details on the Classes/Events page.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment