Monday 5 September 2016

Mixed Drinks for BINGO

Hello and welcome to my blog today. Another week has gone by and this week my boys are back at school. It's been a little different this year with having the studio and not working at home on my classes and designs anymore, a bit of juggling has been involved but we got there in the end and I am sure the next holidays will be a lot easier!

On Friday evening I ran my second BINGO night at my studio The Paper Haven and we had a great night. Lots of people ask me what we do at Bingo Evenings. Well we make 3 cards and then in between each card we play a game of Bingo for cool Stampin' Up prizes. My next BINGO nights are on the 2nd and 9th December and these will be Christmas themed! Seats available on both dates.
 No one goes home empty handed as I always include a full pack of something and this time my ladies got a pack of the Metallic Enamel Shapes which I have used for the bubbles on the Peach cocktail!
We had great fun with this card and some of my ladies also stamped cocktails on their envelopes too
I ordered the Metallic Enamel Shapes before I went on my holidays and I came back to see that they are on the new SPECIAL OFFERS for this week (these replace our Weekly Deals) so if you like the look of them why not add them to you order as they are reduced by 25% but only until the 7th September!
 Thank you to those of you who have used my code already! Looks like this could be a bumper month this month!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment