Friday 2 December 2016

Peppa Pig Punch Art card

Last week was our little Niece, Miss Mollie's 3rd birthday. She is super keen on Peppa Pig so a bit of Peppa Pig Punch art was the order of the day and I was inspired by these wonderful instructions from Kelly Kent 
I do love a bit of Punch Art I have to say and Miss Mollie was thrilled with her card as was her Mummy too!
I've used the Subtles DSP stack for the sky and the grass and as you know I am very partial to a polka dot so this background totally works for me.
One thing I find that improves your punch art prowess is a little bit of inking around the edge of each of the punched out pieces, just makes them pop!
Hope you like todays make and you might have a go at doing your own Peppa!
Julie
shop now
supplies
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. wow so sweet, my daughter will love it, thanks for share, greets from munich, germany
    fanny

    ReplyDelete