Sunday 26 March 2017

More Custom Tee

Hello there! Today is Mother's Day or Mothering Sunday in the UK and ironically I am sharing a card that is suitable for Father's Day! I can't share the card I made for my Mum yet as I won't see her until this evening!

This card is part of my Technique class that I ran yesterday and also this months Class in the Post. It uses the Custom Tee bundle and all the details can be found on my page here 
This is the easiest card from the set and requires a lot of repetitive stamping on the front and I have a cool trick for the stamping of the DAD. The actual stamp actually says RAD DAD but I didn't want the RAD! So I positioned a post it note in place above where I wanted the DAD and stamped away. The RAD ends up on the post it and the DAD on your project! 
I love the mustard polo shirt, which I think looks really wearable! Achieved by stamping straight onto the patterned paper, Urban Underground.
 Here are the details of the Class in the Post, the cost is £47 collected or £49.50 posted and it includes the Stamp Set, Dies, 1/4 pack of paper and the card stock for the cards. All you need are clear blocks, a black ink pad and a die cutting machine!
 There are now only 6 days left of Sale-A-Bration and I have my last order going in on Friday evening.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment