Saturday 22 July 2017

Beautiful Bouquet Bundle - Version 1

Good Morning, yes I am back again today with an extra blog as I have so much to share with you! On Tuesday night I held our Tuesday Club session, a week later than usually due to our trip to Thailand and we made 3 cards with a Friends theme. This is the first one, which I CASED from the catalogue. I did make another version of this that was a little "grungier" and I gave my ladies the option of which one they would like to make. I will share the alternative with you tomorrow. 
This is such a fantastic bundle with so many possibilities and I love the pop of bright colours on this card.
The sentiment is a lovely one, perfect for a special friend. A couple of the clear faceted gems just finish of the card with a touch of Linen thread.
Thank you to those of you who have used my code so far this month, it will remain open until 31st July.
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment