Thursday 20 July 2017

Class in the Post - Merry Mistletoe

Good Morning! I have done an extra blog post today as I have had such a productive couple of days this week and I have so much to share. As you may know I have my first Christmas Card Club next Wednesday evening in the studio. Unfortunately booking is closed if you wanted the stamp set but I still have availability for you to come without the set and pay £12 to make the cards and share my set.
The GREAT NEWS is that I am also hoping to offer all my Christmas Card Clubs as Class in the Post options too! So here is the one for July. The class includes product to make 10 cards (5 of each design) and includes postage.
This class is £46 and comes with the following in your kit
Merry Mistletoe Stamp Set
Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad
Garden Green Ink Pad
Crumb Cake Ink Pad
Soft Suede Ink Pad
Paper and Card Stock required to make 10 cards (5 of each design)
10 envelopes

You will need
Clear Blocks
Glue
Foam Pads
Sponge
Scissors

PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ALREADY HAVE ANY OF THE INK PAD COLOURS NEEDED THEY CAN EITHER BE SUBSTITUTED FOR OTHER COLOURS OR CONTACT ME FOR A REDUCED PRICE.

This class in the post can be ordered by emailing me HERE

Order before the end of the month and I will also include you in my July Online Code Club!
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment