Monday 17 July 2017

Happy Birthday Thinlit Die

Hello there! Phew, I just got back from Thailand on Saturday evening, luckily I had scheduled yesterday's blog post as I am struggling a little with the jet lag and also a bit of a dodgy tummy! 
I will be back with a full blog post about our fabulous trip later on in the week but for now please enjoy today's make!

This is another creation from the All Day Stamp a Stack and uses the very popular (and unfortunately still unavailable Daisy Punch) and the Happy Birthday thinlit die which has also been a good seller, such a useful die to have in your craft stash!
You may be wondering why the daisy looks a little scrunched up? Well I sprayed it with water first and then scrunched up the 3 layers of daisies to create a more "shabby chic" look!
I love how the Wood Textures papers go with so many things and I particularly love this pale one from the collection.
Thanks to those of you who have shopped online with me this month. Last months gifts are a little delayed due to my Thailand visit but they are at the top of my list for this week!
Julie
shop now 
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment