Wednesday 3 January 2018

Sale-A-Bration 2018 and Spring/Summer Catalogue

Hello it's here!!! One of my favourite times of the year SALE-A-BRATION 2018!
Below are the links to the 2 new catalogues and if you click on them you can view them online. If you have been a regular customer of mine over the last year then you should have received yours in the post but of course I am human and mistakes happen so please do give me a shout if you haven't received one. Like wise if you would like one and don't already have a demonstrator please email me HERE


I will be blogging more about SAB and the new catalogue all this week but in the meantime please enjoy the catalogues and some of my favourite products below! What will you choose for FREE!







We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment