Friday 2 March 2018

All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop - March

Hello there and welcome to my blog today for the March All Star Tutorial Blog Hop. This month we are featuring items from the Spring/Summer Catalogue and I have chosen the Petal Palette stamp set. We made this project at our Team Training a few weeks ago. 
The frame started out as a cheap and quite nasty looking frame from IKEA and I sponged it over with Whisper White ink and a baby wipe to make it a little more "shabby chic" looking and take away the "pine-ness" of it!
 I stamped all around the edge of the card with the lovely flower image and coloured them in with the Stampin Blends. I also stamped some extra flowers and layered them up over the top. Can you see the little sequins? I coloured those in with the Stampin Blends to change the colour of them.
 I hope you enjoyed this project and will hop over to Linda to see what she has been up to.
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!

Please visit the All Star team blogs:

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment