Sunday 1 April 2018

Stamparatus - Prize Draw!


Hello there and a very Happy Easter to you! Firstly thank you for your orders and support during Sale-A-Bration 2018, very much appreciated. 

We start a new month and I have a very special PRIZE DRAW during April where you can have the chance of winning a FREE Stamparatus tool before they go on general sale in the catalogue on 1st June 2018.

For every £30 you spend in April, either online or in person, I will pop a ticket into my prize draw for you and will draw this at the end of the month. 

Here is a little video from Stampin' Up! to remind you just what this amazing product is capable of!

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment